REDWOOD CITY, CA – July 22, 2014 – Host Analytics launches Sales Planning to enable finance and sales manager collaboration on enterprise planning goals. The new application is helping sales teams transition from cumbersome spreadsheets to a modern, automated system that streamlines critical processes such as sales forecasting and trend reporting. Other features include territory, quota, commission planning, and seamless integration with Salesforce.com. The Host Analytics Sales Planning application ensures that regular updates to the sales forecast are incorporated in finance and accounting processes so that organizations can make mid-quarter adjustments to the business, stay agile, and achieve predictability in their revenue and spending.
Finance professionals can use Host Analytics Sales Planning to manage:
- Corporate planning – Closes the loop between finance and sales by tying the sales plan to the corporate plan in one seamless system
- Executive reporting – Automates the creation of weekly sales forecast reports in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and makes updates with a push of a button
- Early warning – Alerts executives and updates corporate level “what-if” models to aid in faster responses to changing business conditions
- Predicable revenue – Analyze how sales orders will actually convert into revenue with built-in financial intelligence
The new application meets a critical need that sales managers have today by helping them more effectively manage:
- Sales Forecasting – Automatic weekly snapshots and updates to sales stages with flow-through, discount modeling, and waterline forecasting
- Quota and Commission Planning – Top-down, bottom-up, or middle-out modeling capabilities that can analyze sales performance by individual and team, with overlay analysis, as well as comprehensive modeling of spot-bonuses and other compensation exceptions
- Trend Reporting – Powerful week-by-week comparisons and waterfall reports allow analysis across representatives, managers, sales stages, forecast categories and more
- Territory Planning – Integrated analysis of sales and marketing information including leads, opportunities, pipeline, and territory modeling and support for multiple direct and indirect channels
- Salesforce.com Integration – Deep, seamless financial analytics for Salesforce.com users
For more information, find all the details on the Host Analytics Website.