Before using Host Analytics for the first time, users need to ensure Internet Explorer is configured correctly. The Host Analytics Client Requirements Guide (formerly known as the Client Workstation Activation Guide) provides all the requirements for users accessing the Host Analytics application.
Click here to view the Client Requirements Guide in Host Analytics Online Help.
In April 2014, Host Analytics posted a tool that will aid in identifying any Internet Explorer Settings that are not set to the required setting for the Host Analytics application on all supported versions of Internet Explorer. Below are the steps to run the Host Analytics Internet Explorer Setting Checker.
1) Log into Host Analytics using Internet Explorer.
2) Once logged in, access the Host Analytics Support Portal.
3) Search for and click “Host Analytics – Internet Explorer Diagnosis Tool (Beta)” in the search results. You can also access the Knowledge Base article at the following link after accessing the Support Portal.
4) Download the file named HAAdminDiag-v0.1.zip in the Knowledge Base article that opens.
5) Extract the file to a folder on your machine and make a note of the location.
6) Navigate to the location where you extracted the file to and double click on the file named HAAdminDiag.vbs to run the script.
7) An Internet Explorer window will open at the end of execution.
8) Fix any settings that are listed as “No” on the resulting Internet Explorer window by changing the settings on the Advanced tab under Tools/Internet Options in Internet Explorer.