Dell Boomi has added the following improvements to the October 2015 release of Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
Java 8 Support
Atom Cloud upgraders and installers (for Windows and Linux) for Java 8 are available.
For new Molecule and Cloud installations on Java 8, the default cluster library is JGroups 3.
Additionally, if a non-Atom folder is selected during an upgrade to Java 8, clicking OK returns to the previous screen to select a different installation folder.
Test Atom Cloud
As of this release, forked executions on the Dell Boomi Test Atom Cloud are configured to prefer IPv4 networking.
The Database Profile Import Wizard imports stored procedures from Oracle, MySQL, and MSSQL to automate building the profile’s field and parameter structure.
Shared Web Services Server
CLIENT CERT HEADER, a new authentication type, passes the certificate information as part of the header to the Atom. Using Client Cert Authorization enables Atom owners to terminate SSL at the load balancer.
The AtomSphere API and AtomSphere Partner API WSDLs now populate their schema location and address location based on the original requested server. A WSDL request sent to api.boomi.com has a schema location and SOAP address location on api.boomi.com. A WSDL request sent to platform.boomi.com has a schema location and SOAP address location on platform.boomi.com.
Administrators and users having the View Audit Logs privilege are able to see the following in the audit log:
- Process executions that were run manually from Atom Management, Process Reporting or the REST or SOAP API.
- Process executions that were run in test mode.
- Schedules that were stopped.
- Schedules that were resumed.
- A user switching between accounts. This includes when a user logs into the platform and switches into an account.
Folders in the Component Explorer can be moved anywhere in the Component Explorer by dragging them up or down. The Component Explorer becomes scrollable to allow for them to be moved outside of the visible area.
Also, the Component Explorer maintains its state (does not lose context) when it is refreshed or a component is copied.
- Stopping or resuming all deployed schedules opens a confirmation dialog before proceeding.
- The Shared Web Server CORS configuration is only visible for the web service type ADVANCED.
- When searching for accounts to add to account groups, the first record is always checked by default.
The Import button on the operation provides a list of available Oracle AQ queues for easy selection so you don’t need to know the queue name.
OData Client Connector
Two new query filters in the operation, $skip and $top, can reduce processing time by limiting the number of returned records.
For more information, find all the details on the October Release Notes in the AtomSphere Reference Guide.