Dell Boomi has added the following improvements to the November 2016 release of Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
Monitoring Molecule and Atom Cloud clusters
The Cluster Issues tab is added to the Cluster Status panel in Atom Management. If a Molecule or Atom Cloud node has any problems logged in its node.localhost.dat file and the container log, the new tab shows the associated problem codes and descriptions.
The following usability improvements are included in this release:
- The Browse Process Library dialog is redesigned. This dialog is used to browse the process library and install published processes.
- The Atom and Atom Cloud selectors in Test mode and Atom-specific cross reference table components let you choose a default and search or filter for a specific Atom. Atoms are sorted for selection by environment where applicable and Atom status is shown.
- Within database profiles you can set a display name for each statement.
- You can select a parent segment and all its children for an Import in an EDI profile component.
- As with FTP and other communication methods, you can now share a “My Company” AS2 configuration as the default across multiple Trading Partner components.
Microsoft SQL Server BCP connector
The Microsoft SQL Server BCP connector supports SQL Server versions 2014 and 2016. When configuring a connection to an instance of either of these versions, set SQL Server Version to 2012 or newer.
The QuickBooks connector supports version 3 (minor version 7) of the QuickBooks Online REST API and adds new objects supported by Get and Query operations.
The SFTP connection defaults to the algorithm sequence from an earlier jsch library. You can override this default to use a newer library.
For more information, find all the details on the November Release Notes in the AtomSphere Reference Guide.