Are you frustrated, concerned, and overwhelmed trying to keep your Hyperion | Oracle EPM applications running efficiently?
Hyperion | Oracle EPM applications are built to be owned and maintained by the Office of Finance. It can be difficult and expensive to hire, train and keep staff with the skills and experience in Hyperion | Oracle EPM to support installations, prevent problems, and implement best practices. Ultimately, shouldn’t your Office of Finance team focus on Finance?
Bakerfield Solutions provides complete infrastructure, administration, and troubleshooting support for your entire Hyperion | Oracle EPM suite utilizing our H.E.R.O. services.
H.E.R.O. delivers remote managed support that takes care of daily technical and functional tasks. A highly experienced team of Hyperion | Oracle EPM certified consultants will manage every aspect of your application, provide break-fix services, perform diagnostics, and improve application performance. Bakerfield’s H.E.R.O. practice provides you with the highest levels of personal, expert service from our Hyperion | Oracle EPM support team at a cost that can be lower than internal resources.
- Key Benefits:
- Expert Resources – when You need them
- Resolutions of your Issues – Fast
- User confidence in system performance
- Predictable, manageable support costs
- Scales as your needs grows
Whether you are new to Hyperion | Oracle EPM, re-prioritizing your resources, or looking for a manageable growth path, Bakerfield Solutions can provide you with Peace of Mind for your Hyperion | Oracle EPM environment. We bring proven processes; dedicate support professionals, and a track record of Hyperion | Oracle EPM success.
- Bakerfield Solutions H.E.R.O. Service:
- 100% US based support team
- Part-time or full-time resources available
- High availability with on-demand response for higher levels of service
- Access to a team of highly experienced Hyperion | Oracle EPM certified consultants while lowering internal support costs
- Cost effective, only pay for the services you really need
- Eliminate the need for admin resources while mitigating the risk of relying on one or two people to manage your Hyperion | Oracle EPM environment and the critical business functions it supports
- Committed to supporting any version of Hyperion | Oracle EPM you use and for however long you intend to use it, leading to higher return on your investment
- Ensure consistent review of your Hyperion | Oracle EPM environment
- Partner with a leader in Hyperion | Oracle EPM consulting to apply business-oriented best practices to improve your EPM applications from both a functional and technical perspective
- Backups, updates and patches
- Monitoring and alarming
- Stable and secure environment
- Meet stringent security compliance requirements