We put together a series of screenshots, along with embedded notes, to guide our clients with their first time editing Data Forms in Hyperion Planning.
This may help readers of our blog that are starting to learn the process as well.
The screenshots are provided below for your reference. Note that some of the steps for navigation may be different in your version of Hyperion EPM.
- Open the Hyperion Planning Application in Hyperion Workspace
- Navigate to Administration > Manage > Data Forms and Ad Hoc Grids
- Select Form and click Edit
- Optional: Save As a Copy
- Configure the Properties Tab as shown below
- Configure the Layout Tab as shown below
- Preview the Form Layout
- Configure the Other Options Tab as shown below
- Configure the Business Rules Tab as shown below
- Save the Form
- Optional: Assign Access to End-Users
If you need additional assistance with this, contact our team for support. We support clients daily on these types of issues, among a variety of other support services.
Additionally, you may leave comments below with any questions.