Dell Boomi has added the following improvements to the September 2016 release of Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
Auditing JAR files
This release provides the ability to audit the Java Archive (JAR) files in your /lib and /userlib folders. The new Installed Libraries panel displays the names, locations, size, and status of JAR files.
- The audit process
- identifies AtomSphere JAR files and commonly known JAR files,
- checks the size and checksum values of known files and flags those files that do not match the expected values, and
- checks the last modified date of known files and flags those files that are more than five years old.
Detailed Atom and cluster status information
Additional Atom and cluster status information is added to Atom Management:
- Stopping and Restarting icons and notifications are in the Atom status list.
- A warning icon appears if the Atom did not shut down cleanly
- An new warning icon is added if the Atom stopped communicating with the platform unexpectedly.
You can temporarily remove the last reported status from the Atom Information panel if you do not need the detailed information. The information then reappears when the Atom reports to the platform.
The Cluster Status panel also contains the same more detailed status information about each node.
AS2 throughput enhancements
To enable an Atom Cloud to handle higher volumes of AS2 traffic, Atom workers can now be used to process AS2 messages.
Docker installation enhancements
The Docker installation process is enhanced as follows:
- The installation of Atoms, Molecules, and Atom Clouds no longer creates two Docker containers. Instead, the host file system volumes are mounted directly to the Docker container. For Molecules and Atom Clouds, those volumes should be NFS-mounted.
- Atoms, Molecules, and Atom Clouds can be installed and run as a non-root user. A default Docker user ID is defined, and the Docker user name option is no longer supported.
NOTE: The use of Docker to install and maintain a local Atom, Molecule, or Atom Cloud is a Tech Preview not intended for production use. Your feedback is welcome.
Docker support is an optional account feature. If you would like to have this feature enabled in your account, contact your Dell Boomi representative.
Creating components with the New button
The Create Component button within Component Explorer is replaced with the New button to the left of the Welcome tab on the Build page.
The shapes palette is redesigned and moved to the left side of the process canvas. To allow more canvas space, the palette can be collapsed.
Expanding the process canvas
The controls for hiding and displaying Component Explorer are improved.
A new control enables you to toggle the display not only of Component Explorer but also AtomSphere’s menu bars.
Amazon SNS connector
The new Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) connector supports Mobile Push Notification, which is used to trigger notifications such as text and email messages and phone calls.
HTTP Client connector
OAuth 2.0 client credentials and resource owner credentials are now supported in the HTTP Client connector, thereby enabling connection with an expanded list of APIs.
The NetSuite connector is updated to support new features and enhancements in NetSuite Version 2016 Release 1 (also known as 2016.1). The supported enhancements include integration record changes such as system notes and expanded execution logging.
For more information, find all the details on the September Release Notes in the AtomSphere Reference Guide.