Why Every ERP Project Needs a Champion White Paper
Strong Leadership Drives Project Success
Companies who experienced failed ERP implementations generally have one thing in common: they failed to designate an ERP champion.
As a result, their project lacked the leadership to keep everyone focused on making steady progress, achieving project goals, and going live on time and on budget.
Find out how to avoid the same fate.
This white paper will help you:
- Win the executive support needed to ensure success
- Get your user community on board with the project
- Keep your extended project team motivated at all stages
- Deal with any unexpected obstacles that arise during implementation
- Maximize the ROI of your system after go-live
Don’t begin your next ERP implementation project until you’ve read these strategies based on decades of ERP experience.
Download the white paper now!